Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Blog Dedicated to My Best Friend, aka "My Chaotic Day"...

I decided that for my first "entry" I would dedicate this to my Best Friend Linsey; http://www.mychaoticday.blogspot.com/ . Over the last 10 yrs, she has influenced me in more ways than I can list & this happens to be one of them!!

I have finally decided to join this blogging world & share my thoughts. I am a SAHM & military wife. I love shopping, "saving-money" (this is a new concept that lately is really addictive), Fitness (everything about working out), MAC cosmetics (another addiction), Starbucks (1 Skinny Latte Pls!), Home Decorating/'Projects' & most of all enjoying lifes ups & downs, taking all things in stride & doing the best I can for me & my family.

~L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW! You are too sweet! I love it Love it Love it!!!


You did a great job with the name and design!!

I can't wait to keep reading!

Valerie said...

Love it girl!!!!